Monday, April 29, 2013

Two days! :(



Gah, it's sneaking up so fast. Friday was my last day and my friends at work threw me a party since I won't be there for 3 months. Today I did a lot of cleaning and running around doing last minute things. (And getting attacked by a devil dog while walking Lyla, but that is a story for a different day..)

Tomorrow is my last pre-op appointment with Dr. Roh, then after we get home Jon is bringing Lyla to his parents house for a few days. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm going to miss her so much! I have to keep reminding myself that it's not the end of the world and that I will see her again soon. And that she will be with his parents who will take good care of her and she likes being at their house and it won't be a big deal. She'll miss us, and we'll miss her, but when we get back home we'll just be really excited to see each other and have lots of snuggling to do.

My mom's coming tomorrow too, so that she can go up to the hospital with us in the morning. The next couple days are going to be so weird. Well, to be fair, I guess the next couple of months are going to be so weird. Normalcy is over for awhile.

Sigh. I'm nervous. But soon I won't have to be nervous anymore and the scary part will be over.

Bent but not broken,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment