Thursday, May 23, 2013

3 weeks post-op

I realized I shared before and after photos from a back view, but I never did a side view! So here that is. I am really happy with the way everything turned out. :)


I am 3 weeks post op now, which means 3 more weeks until my first appointment with Dr. Roh since my surgery. I hope that when I go he is able to show me my post op x-rays so I can share those! I'm sure they look bad-ass. I am part robot.

I'm having better days now. Some days are better than others. I am weaning off my painkillers so it's nice to feel semi-normal again. I still have pain but it's not as severe, and I am becoming more self-sufficient. I actually went to the store with Jon today to pick up Tangled because I feel an intense need to watch that movie. Haha. And Nair because well... 3 weeks of not being able to shave my legs has led to interesting results. At least I have a sense of humor about it now, right?

Anyway, pizza's out of the oven and ready to be consumed. 

More later. :)

Bent but not broken,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment